tacodave's Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (Xbox 360) review

Cool

I enjoyed playing this, as I did with the ones before. I did miss his sense of humor, as well as the cool hang from the pipe and break peoples necks moves. I also thought it would've been longer. I still think it was worth the $60 I paid for it. I hope they do not have this as his last game either.

Other reviews for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (Xbox 360)

Sam Fisher is back and better than ever 0

Sam Fisher may have lost his daughter, killed his best friend and seen his life begin to unravel, but his troubles are nothing compared to the tumultuous few years Splinter Cell: Conviction has endured. After a debut trailer depicting an old, downtrodden Sam Fisher - long hair and beard in tow – involved in hand-to-hand combat in broad daylight, the team at Ubisoft Montreal took early criticism on board and carried Conviction back to the drawing board for some much needed redesigning. The...