Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Nov 17, 2002

First entry in the Splinter Cell series. You are Sam Fisher, a highly-trained covert operative working for a division of the NSA known as Third Echelon. As Sam, you must infiltrate heavily guarded areas in order to combat the threat of terrorism.

How did I miss this game back in 2002?

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#1  Edited By MightyDuck

I recently bought the Splinter Cell HD Collection since I've been on a bit of a military/stealth/action kick after finishing up the most recent Ghost Recon. Anyway, I've never played any of the Splinter Cell games. I must say, I've been really pleasantly surprised. I had heard there was a lot of having to reload, etc. but with the Quickload/Quicksave feature it hasn't been a big issue.

I'm really enjoying the game so far. I'm about to finish up the mission that has you opening up fire doors to get to "Ivan."

From what I've heard, the series got better as it progressed. Really excited to play through the rest of the series. Anyone have a favorite of the series so far?

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheHumanDove

Good lord. Well, if you're happy with the first game, you'll love the next two. Chaos Theory is the grand achievement in my eyes, and a lot of SC fans, but the games after it are alright.

asky314159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By asky314159

Never managed to get my hands on a copy of Pandora Tomorrow (it's the one one not on Steam for some reason), so I can't speak to it, but Chaos Theory is definitely the best game in the series. If you like the first one so far, Chaos Theory is a lot like it, but better in just about every way.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Subjugation

Chaos Theory was where I stopped and it ended up being my favorite. The Splinter Cell games were a real treat to experience for the first time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.