Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

With an improved graphics engine, Lara Croft is back and is looking better than ever. This time around she'll be going on an adventure to find the sacred Mayan underworld of Xibalba in Southern Mexico.

is this game any good?

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By clubsandwich

I started following the tomb raider franchise after I played Legend, and enjoyed it so got ANniversary for PC, completed it and enjoyed it, so now I want to give a try to underworld, I played the demo and thought it was ok, but I still have my doubts, how long is the game? is the cammera still fucking annoying? are the downloadable missions good at all?

thanks for your contributions.

SolidestChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SolidestChimp
    @clubsandwich:  the game is proberly the best tomb raider in a few years but i would just say rent it because i finished it in 2 days and also the camera is allways crap in tomb raider unless you like looking at her ass becuase it allways seems 2 point that way as i am climbing :)
    clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By clubsandwich

the problem is that here where I live the game is not even available for rent :/ :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.