Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tomb Raider

Franchise »

Created with the release of Tomb Raider on PlayStation in 1996, the Tomb Raider franchise with its iconic heroine adventurer Lara Croft quickly grew into a cross-media pop-culture phenomenon.

Best game in the series is...

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
    deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

...so far Tomb Raider: Anniversary. So rich, so much more "less Hollywood" than Legend. It really did give the classic feeling of Tomb Raider back. I am hoping Underworld will further improve because Anniversary was outstanding.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#2  Edited By Soap

I'm going to have to say Legend, don't get me wrong I loved anniversary, especially as it brought back some of the classic levels from the first game, but I just found the story to be a little lacking and I preferred the variety of locations in Legend. Either way, yeah... bring on Underworld ^_^

Brucie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Brucie

Tomb Raider 1 =)

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
    deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Soap said:
    "I'm going to have to say Legend, don't get me wrong I loved anniversary, especially as it brought back some of the classic levels from the first game, but I just found the story to be a little lacking and I preferred the variety of locations in Legend. Either way, yeah... bring on Underworld ^_^
    "
    Wouldn't you say Legend was a bit easy compared to Anniversary? I am not saying I like my video games hard but I felt Anniversary did do a lot better in offering the challenge and more longer levels.
    coonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By coonce

reply.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.