Anyone excited for this game? (I am)

#1 Edited by NTM (7377 posts) -

To me, this game looks awesome (so far). I just hope it's as great as I would imagine it to be. I don't have a lot to say about it except that I hope it's going to be good, and I'm really excited about it, when the last few Tomb Raider games that came out were ok, but didn't quite excite me like I'm used to when it comes to Tomb Raider. So, anyone else excited about this game?

Or since there's not a lot of news on it, there's not a lot to be excited about? GET EXCITED! I know there are a lot of great looking games to come out this year that you probably don't feel the need to look into this game, but this may be one to gander upon soon enough.

#2 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -

I need to see more of the game first, but the screens look pretty nice. 

#3 Posted by NTM (7377 posts) -

Hm, don't know why that's not one paragraph.
#4 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

What I've read of it so far definitely sounds interesting, but I'll have to see more before I start getting excited.

#5 Posted by phish09 (1109 posts) -

Nope.  I learned a long time ago that there is absolutely no sense getting excited about Tomb Raider, Sonic the Hedgehog or Tony Hawk games.  You're going to be disappointed, it's just a fact of life.

#6 Posted by NTM (7377 posts) -
@phish09: 
I'm excited, not overly crazed.
#7 Posted by BonOrbitz (2193 posts) -

I am very excited after reading Game Informer's well-written cover feature from a few months back. I'm thankful Uncharted has been released to help inspire it...

#8 Posted by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

I've never liked a Tomb Raider game, but for some reason I'm pretty excited about this one. I think it's the open-world aspect. I'm a sucker for a quality open-world game with a believable game world.

#9 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

No. I really found the puzzles difficult, I never finished any tomb raider games yet. But I only bought it because of Lara.

#10 Posted by Zidd (1846 posts) -

I am optimistic about it. 

#11 Posted by NTM (7377 posts) -

@HitmanAgent47: 
This Tomb Raider's supposed to be different, so maybe those puzzles won't exactly hinder your experience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.