GI Article leaked

#1 Edited by MarkWahlberg (4605 posts) -

This website has scans of the Game Informer article; probably something illegal about that but hey, it's the internet.  

Anyhoo, the concept sounds cool as hell, but then again the article kinda hypes the hell out of the game. I don't read Game Informer, so i dunno if that's par for the course, but I guess it's too early to expect them to have 'real' gameplay coverage. Still,  I think it's fair to say I'm excited about this, even though I don't know anything substantial about it. I'm susceptible to hype like that, I guess. Although I think I might want to avoid most of the coverage on Tomb Raider going forward; if a game is all about exploration and figuring shit out, I want as much of that to be a surprise as possible. So, what say you? Any chance this could be good?

#2 Posted by Depressing_Wizard (186 posts) -

It seems like Tomb Raider is rebooted almost every entry in the series now. I do like the grimy concept art, though. 

#3 Posted by Agent47 (1896 posts) -

I am really diggin the look of it.I mean how often do you see chicks in video games getting cut up , beaten, battered and bruised?They are always portrayed as untouchable or even if they take damage it isn't visible.It's pretty cool to see Lara kickin ass and lookin like she been through hell.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.