SPOILERS! Finished the game but want to ask...

#1 Posted by Crash_Happy (737 posts) -

Ok so I finished the game with a pretty high completion. I don't seem to know the answer though, question being. Where are Coco and Millie?

#2 Posted by Barrock (3553 posts) -

I did everything and I don't think that question is answered.

#3 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Ok so I finished the game with a pretty high completion. I don't seem to know the answer though, question being. Where are Coco and Millie?

You are supposed to assume they died on the island.

#4 Posted by Crash_Happy (737 posts) -

@the_laughing_man: That would be very disappointing. It's the obvious answer and at the start I assumed exactly that, but then when I came across the photograph she specifically ponders what happened to them. It's at that point that I thought maybe I'd missed something.

#5 Posted by HoM3R (208 posts) -

In the Geothermal Caverns one of the prisoners talks about them.

But almost all of the relic/journal backstories are just snippets in the hope of creating a rich history for the island.

#6 Posted by Crash_Happy (737 posts) -

@hom3r: Any chance you can remember what was said?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.