Talking About: Tomb Raider

#1 Edited by j_boy (12 posts) -

Hey folks, I'm trying myself out at video reviewing. I chose Tomb Raider as my first game to talk about, so here it is:

http://youtu.be/0F3RsMs7wpU

Let me know what you think of it!

#2 Posted by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

(I can't turn off bold for some reason, so please ignore it)

I enjoyed the review, but some people might classify this as youtube spam. In the future, I'd include some text from the review in here and make this a blog post in order to avoid flagging from certain people.

Anyway, I watched the video and enjoyed it very much, keep on reviewing!

#3 Edited by j_boy (12 posts) -

Oh, yeah. I mean I felt a little cheap just dropping a link, but I wasn't sure what else to do. I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm trying to promote something. Thanks, and I'm glad you enjoyed the video!

Also - your post appears as normal to me, so it might just be your browser.

#4 Posted by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

Oh yeah, it looks fine after I post it, damn google chrome. Keep it up though dude, I'd like to see more since your accent makes them very enjoyable to listen to hahaha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.