Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tomb Raider

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Mar 05, 2013

A young and inexperienced Lara Croft is shipwrecked on a mysterious island in this reboot of the beloved action adventure franchise, which departs from the mood of prior games in the series.

um...so i think my tr save file is corrupted??

Poppy_Persona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I'm about half way through and i go to load up my game and it just stays on the loading screen, it doesn't freeze just eternally loads. Ive tried everything reinstalling game data, seeing if other discs are working which they are. this has happened continually about 6 times now. I've also started a new game in a different save slot and that seems to work fine. I've never had this happen before with any other game does any one have any ideas of anything i could do please? (ps3 btw)

donfonzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By donfonzie

Yeah i think its corrupted, and you might have to start a new game on a different slot. I found this thread on the official Eidos boards, and it seems other people have been facing similar issues with their save files. Here is the link to the board if you need it.

Poppy_Persona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Poppy_Persona

@donfonzie: thanks for that, what a shame i was enjoying the game until this :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.