Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tomb Raider

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Mar 05, 2013

A young and inexperienced Lara Croft is shipwrecked on a mysterious island in this reboot of the beloved action adventure franchise, which departs from the mood of prior games in the series.

Watch Game Informer play Tomb Raider

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So while everyone awaits the quick-look somehow I guess Game Informer got cleared to post this gameplay? I dunno. Anyways, some raw-ass gameplay footage abounds if you wanna know stuff about the game and shit. Looks okay I suppose. I think I might redbox it...possibly.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Yeah, there were quite a few Let's Plays up yesterday, don't think they've been taken down or anything. Not exactly hard to find gameplay if you're interested.

Although having watched some of it, I don't think I'll be picking it up anytime soon. Maybe when it's like $15 in a few months, who knows.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I'm not quite sure what the video embargo is like, because there is video reviews and now this.

Either way, I somehow doubt they will do a quick look until Brad is done with the game (which his Twitter seems to hint at.)

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll wait for the quick look or I'll play it myself. I spend too much time watching videos on the internet as it is =)

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Hector

I wasn't going to get this game at all but after all the good talk about the game, I might just get it next tuesday. Especially after playing through the Uncharted series these past few week, I want some more tomb raiding.

MrHadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been excited for this for a while, I don't have a PS3 so I've never gotten to play any of the uncharted games. So I don't really care how much it barrows from them, I just can't wait to climb and shoot shit as Lara again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Does Game Informer still give games higher review scores then what the score should be based on going by the written review? I always liked that because it felt like it was punishing subscribers who didn't bother reading the reviews and a passive aggressive way to keep getting exclusive previews while making the game company PR people happy because they only care about the metacritic score.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Vinny_Says

This very sequence is available on youtube from the developers themselves, that's why Gameinformer can post it. I want the GB quicklook to show the new stuff already.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.