What other games do you want to see use TressFX?

#1 Posted by BeachThunder (12440 posts) -

Personally, I think Brutal Legend would be perfect; think of all those metalheads with long hair. It seems like almost everyone in that game has long hair. Although, maybe that's a bad thing; that many people on screen at one time with long physics-y hair would probably cause things to run at 60 SPF (second per frame).

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Sonic the Hedgehog. Yes, on Sonic the Hedgehog.

#3 Edited by McGhee (6075 posts) -

#4 Edited by Demoskinos (15174 posts) -
#5 Posted by Vextroid (1430 posts) -

#6 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

The Witcher 3

#7 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1228 posts) -

A monsters inc type game. Where the main character's body is all hair. that would be GREAT or GRRRREEEEAAAAAT?

#8 Posted by Pr1mus (3952 posts) -

@vextroid said:

You'd need a cold fusion reactor powering your computer to run this.

#9 Posted by Soapy86 (2623 posts) -

#10 Edited by OfficeGamer (1086 posts) -

None because the hair doesn't look realistic at all. Each individual hair looks like its made of light funky material that makes it flip flop with the other hairs whenever Lara makes a movement, I'd rather have the hair supposedly tied and moving as one piece rather than seeing the freaky unrealistic physics of each hair bobbing in outer space

#11 Posted by dkessler175 (90 posts) -

Wwe 14

#12 Edited by Andorski (5368 posts) -

The next Final Fantasy game. I need to see how anime hair holds up to real world physics.

#13 Posted by Krullban (1067 posts) -

WWE games.

#14 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4610 posts) -

Halo.

#15 Edited by Aegon (5843 posts) -

None. They need to get the physics right first.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.