College?

#1 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

Where did Tommy Tallarico go to college?  I've been looking around for an article I'm doing and can't find it.  Thanks.

#2 Posted by Bbundy09 (4 posts) -

He didn't.  When he turned 21, he took a car and went to Orange County, CA.  There he lived under a dock on a beach.  He got a job at a Guitar Center nearby, was found by an employee of Virgin Games, and the rest was history.  I did a large research paper on him a year or two ago :)

#3 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -

Wow, it only took ten months for somebody to come up with an answer.

#4 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

roflol

#5 Posted by simian (859 posts) -

The poster has since joined the army to afford tuition to go the Ivy League school he *thought* Tommy went too but was killed in Vietnam while attempting to rescue orphans from a Vient-Cong controlled village. By himself. Using only CQC.

#6 Posted by Bbundy09 (4 posts) -

heh. i just joined. If I had joined earlier i woulda been able to answer.  Alas I was too late.

#7 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

Someone contact Ross.  Dude's been waiting for soo long. 

Surprisingly he's still semi-active.  Cool.

#8 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@Ross:  Hey! How'd your article go!?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.