Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tommy Tallarico

Person » credited in 120 games

One of the most well known American video game music composers, Tommy Tallarico is the man behind the music in numerous titles including Advent Rising and Earthworm Jim. Currently he is working on Video Games Live, a traveling video game musical performance with composer Jack Wall.

Video Games Live to broadcast on BBC in August!

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

Edited By DrRandle

If you've never seen Video Games Live, you're missing out. Tommy Tallarico and Jack Wall have put one of the greatest live shows together where your favorite video game hits are played by a live orchestra. There's stage performances, contests, and even a chance to play a live-action game of Space Invaders! I'm psyched to be seeing the show next weekend (Saturday June 12), and this news piece strikes perfect timing for me to talk about it. You can read the full press release for their big show on PBS here

How awesome is Video Games Live? So awesome:

I'll be attending the Dallas show on the 12th, and the Indy show in August (during GenCon). Anybody else plan on attending these shows? Do you have any Video Games LIve stories to share?

As always I can be followed on Twitter @docrandle.
    DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By DrRandle

If you've never seen Video Games Live, you're missing out. Tommy Tallarico and Jack Wall have put one of the greatest live shows together where your favorite video game hits are played by a live orchestra. There's stage performances, contests, and even a chance to play a live-action game of Space Invaders! I'm psyched to be seeing the show next weekend (Saturday June 12), and this news piece strikes perfect timing for me to talk about it. You can read the full press release for their big show on PBS here

How awesome is Video Games Live? So awesome:

I'll be attending the Dallas show on the 12th, and the Indy show in August (during GenCon). Anybody else plan on attending these shows? Do you have any Video Games LIve stories to share?

As always I can be followed on Twitter @docrandle.
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

I have never even heard of this show. I do like Tommy Tallarico. You should have posted this on the forums.

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DrRandle
    @Claude:  I do believe I did link it to the forums of Tommy Tallarico in a desperate attempt to to pull ratings :D Clearly, it didn't work.
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude
    @DrRandle said:
    " @Claude:  I do believe I did link it to the forums of Tommy Tallarico in a desperate attempt to to pull ratings :D Clearly, it didn't work. "
    So it seems.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.