Itagaki 1Up Follow-up Interview at E3

#1 Posted by Eelcire (367 posts) -

No real new information, but it seems as though Tokyo Vikings will stick as the teams new name. Interview includes comments on Bayonetta, Tekken 6, Team Ninja working on Metroid, and more. Also includes a rare picture of Itagaki without shades OMG!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?pager.offset=0&cId=3174656

#2 Posted by billcosby2004 (108 posts) -

Wow, he kind of looks like a 50-year old japanese woman without the sunglasses.  Oh well, Ninja Gaiden xbox is in my top 5 games of all time, can't wait to see what he's got planned with all that experienced talent around him, Tokyo Vikings or whatever they want to be called.

#3 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

I find his comment towards Bayonetta interesting.

Also, when he said "That was a good game. But since it already exists, I don't need to make another one like that.", regarding some combat racing game for SNES he made, I sort of went "what?". He made a bunch of sequels to DoA and numerous NG games. Perhaps I missed something, but that seemed strange.

#4 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

dude is a DMC hater

but its great that he still has love for team ninja and their project with nintendo and metroid

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.