Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tony Hawk: RIDE

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The tenth game in the Tony Hawk series, RIDE featured the use of a newly conceived skateboard peripheral in an attempt, by Activision, to reboot the series.

Hey People! You Can Actualy See Tony Hawk Ride In Action!

mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By mattysen

I'm really, really really pumped for the new Tony Hawk. Tony Hawk got me into skating, but I never had the guts to go outside and get good, when your bad, infront of people. But hopefully this game will give me the basics of skateboarding after 100 hours on it and get me to be friends with the board (Yay! No people watch me fail in my house! At lest I think?). From what Ive seen in the comment's of website's, most people are just going from that teaser trailer or the screenshot of the controller on this site. But infact, GameTrailers has a whole episode of questions and footage of this. I was really stoked to see this myself. 

Note: Your gonna have to click on the link unfortunately, and the HD one is the only one working :( You can downgrade once at the site

So by the time I am done on expert mode I should be able to go outside?Yeah it looks pretty damn sweet. WIN

mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mattysen

I'm really, really really pumped for the new Tony Hawk. Tony Hawk got me into skating, but I never had the guts to go outside and get good, when your bad, infront of people. But hopefully this game will give me the basics of skateboarding after 100 hours on it and get me to be friends with the board (Yay! No people watch me fail in my house! At lest I think?). From what Ive seen in the comment's of website's, most people are just going from that teaser trailer or the screenshot of the controller on this site. But infact, GameTrailers has a whole episode of questions and footage of this. I was really stoked to see this myself. 

Note: Your gonna have to click on the link unfortunately, and the HD one is the only one working :( You can downgrade once at the site

So by the time I am done on expert mode I should be able to go outside?Yeah it looks pretty damn sweet. WIN

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Yukoei

OP please come back to this thread and tell us if you still think it is 'pretty damn sweet'

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@Yukoei said:
    " OP please come back to this thread and tell us if you still think it is 'pretty damn sweet' "
    There busy trying to get those 100 hours in.
    mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mattysen
    @Yukoei: You can't argue that the concept was a good one. At this point, it was also still in development, so I thought It would only get better from what it looked like on GTTV. But oh, how I was wrong....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.