Ridiculously low priced Gamestop door crasher deal.

#1 Posted by nick_verissimo (1386 posts) -

I know that the game is garbage and doesn't work all that well, but today GameStop's in Canada are selling the bundle for only 30 bucks (http://www.gamestop.ca/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=331)  
I'm not advocating going out and buying the game, but could anyone have predicted that this game would really drop this far down in price, even for one day?  I'm more or less posting this out of how shocked I am to see this bundle being sold at this price. I could see it going as far down as 50 bucks, but only 30?  Has a peripheral ever failed this badly?

#2 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

It's probably costing them more to keep it on the shelves until they are all gone than to give them away and get something decent on sale instead.

#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

The Rock Revolution drum bundle was going for $10. It may still be. 

So, yeah.

#4 Posted by adoggz (2069 posts) -

that is about $50 to much.

#5 Posted by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -

$30 is still to much for it.  You could get a better game for the same price like Darksiders or Alan Wake.

#6 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

I ain't crashing no doors for that shit

#7 Posted by NorseDudeTR (425 posts) -

I'd crash the doors running away from that piece if shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.