Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tony Hawk: RIDE

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The tenth game in the Tony Hawk series, RIDE featured the use of a newly conceived skateboard peripheral in an attempt, by Activision, to reboot the series.

Will this controller only work on carpets?

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ParanoidFreak

So far I've only seen videos of the skateboard peripheral for Tony Hawk: RIDE being used on a carpet. What will happen if I used the "skateboard controller" on my hard-wood floor? Will it be smashed to pieces? 

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
    OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

Maybe,i dont know lets wait and find out. 

Btw i hate THR.
    mindphlux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mindphlux
    @ParanoidFreak said:
    "  So far I've only seen videos of the skateboard peripheral for Tony Hawk: RIDE being used on a carpet. What will happen if I used the "skateboard controller" on my hard-wood floor? Will it be smashed to pieces?  "
    As far as I know, the board has rubber on the floor-facing side, so it should work on any floor, not just carpet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.