Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tony Hawk

Franchise »

Professional skater Tony Hawk has teamed up with Activision for many years to deliver some of the greatest skateboarding games ever made, along with some incredibly average annualized installments.

Best platform to play the Tony Hawk games from THUG onwards?

JayPB08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 4

I was a big fan of 3 and 4, but I quickly fell out of it with the over-saturation of the franchise at the time. However, since the release of the terrible THPS 5, I had an itch to play those games that I skipped. What's generally the best platform to play the ones from THUG onwards? I mainly ask this because of games like Proving Ground and Project 8 which were both on both generations. In that case, were the 360/PS3 versions vastly superior? Because they're also a lot more expensive on amazon than the dirt cheap PS2 versions...

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I would imagine the Xbox 360 versions are the way to go as they are with just about every multiplatform release. THUG and THUG 2 should also be playable (although I'm not certain on the state of the game in terms of emulation on 360, I know THPS 4 works really well) on Xbox 360.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.