almost927's Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Collector's Edition) (PlayStation 2) review

This game is better than THUG 1 and especially 2.

This game is better than THUG 1 and especially 2. It is very cool that you can skate around the whole los angeles! But the gameplay does suffer a little, it's not the game i thought it would be but it's still worth buying. If you are a die hard fan of this series you should buy it because even though the gameplay suffers aliitle it can still be a fun game. So my final review about this game is that you can have alot fun with this game if u don't really mind the little flaws.I really do recommend this game.