Original soundtracks not likely

#1 Posted by championfetus (245 posts) -

Check out this article: http://www.punknews.org/article/45533

Well I wouldn't really expect it anyway, especially without the original Neversoft crew at the helm. There is no reason they can't keep with the original spirit of those games soundtracks though.

This also seems relevant.

#2 Edited by Vexxan (4620 posts) -

Goldfinger is always relevant!

#3 Posted by JoshyLee (178 posts) -

Likelihood of me buying THPSHD not likely.

#4 Edited by Master_Funk (733 posts) -

If they are not included, they better allow custom soundtracks so I can put those songs in the game

#5 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

I don't want a rehashing on the first two games. I want at least fifteen or sixteen different stages, at least four game modes, a shitload of customization options for my skater as well as a ton of board options, and probably a retelling of the story mode from Tony Hawk's Underground. I played a lot of that game, and I remember the story being thoroughly cool and entertaining.

#6 Posted by AlmostSwedish (552 posts) -

@Master_Funk: Isn't that built into the systems?

#7 Posted by championfetus (245 posts) -

@Napalm: Right? The first Underground will always be my favorite. Best alternate ending ever. Fuck you Eric Sparrow.

#8 Posted by Master_Funk (733 posts) -

@AlmostSwedish: hmmmm, you know, I'v never actually tried it before. If so, thats what I'll be doing for sure.

#9 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@championfetus said:

Well I wouldn't really expect it anyway, especially without the original Neversoft crew at the helm.

Great unintentional pun. At The Helm was a song I first heard playing Tony Hawk.
#10 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1735 posts) -

@championfetus said:

Well I wouldn't really expect it anyway, especially without the original Neversoft crew at the helm.

Dude, that was like 15 years ago, those guys are dead.

#11 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

Man, those soundtracks really got me into a lot of different stuff too. My Jimmy Eat World love would be non existent  without those games. 

Not like I was actually going to buy the new game though...

#12 Posted by AlmostSwedish (552 posts) -

@Napalm said:

I don't want a rehashing on the first two games. I want at least fifteen or sixteen different stages, at least four game modes, a shitload of customization options for my skater as well as a ton of board options, and probably a retelling of the story mode from Tony Hawk's Underground. I played a lot of that game, and I remember the story being thoroughly cool and entertaining.

@championfetus said:

@Napalm: Right? The first Underground will always be my favorite. Best alternate ending ever. Fuck you Eric Sparrow.

Totally agree.Probably one of my favourite endings of any game.

I also thought that the on-foot stuff was a cool way of exploring the area for alternative spots.

#13 Posted by Mikewrestler5 (602 posts) -

This is already a sign of how terrible it'll be when it comes out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.