So, what are your stats in the demo?

#1 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3757 posts) -

For anyone who plays the trial version, and then plays the full game, what do you think the stats are in the demo? I ask because I played a fair amount of THPS2 the other day, and either the stats are low, or the developer seriously missed the mark when it comes to capturing the gameplay.

I really want this game to be good, but I'm not playing even close to as well as I was doing the other day, and I'd like to know why.

#2 Posted by Vextroid (1406 posts) -

Finally tried out the demo and the stats feel like they are maxed out. I'm huge amounts or air time. It definitely feels different then Tony Hawks 2 which I just played moments ago.

#3 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3757 posts) -

@Vextroid said:

Finally tried out the demo and the stats feel like they are maxed out. I'm huge amounts or air time. It definitely feels different then Tony Hawks 2 which I just played moments ago.

Wall-riding is a giant pain in the ass now, and that used to be a huge part of my game. Dammit, why did they have to screw this up!? I'm also hearing reports of lag and framerate issues in the multiplayer. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.