Wishlist

#1 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3325 posts) -

My wish list:

- Leaderboards for each level, both combo and timed score.

- Multiplayer (especially graffiti mode).

- THPS 2 controls and features (grinds and manuals, but no revert).

- Soundtrack that includes songs from the first two games, and / or a custom soundtrack editor that allows tracks from your music collection to stop and start with each timed run.

- Enhanced version of the THPS 2 level editor (which I seriously doubt will happen).

- DLC packs of levels From THPS and THPS 2, and a sequel for THPS 3 and 4 levels and features.

- DLC packs of all new levels.

- Never touch anything in the series from THUG 2 or beyond.

That's what I personally would like to see. What do you want from the game?

#2 Posted by Redbullet685 (5980 posts) -

Just make sure it has the soundtrack from the first two. Maybe then I'll buy it.

#3 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

School level + Superman by Goldfinger= bought.

#4 Posted by RIDEBIRD (1229 posts) -

I want THPS3 HD.

#5 Posted by Vexxan (4598 posts) -

@boshjoyer said:

School level + Superman by Goldfinger= bought.

YES!

#6 Edited by Vextroid (1316 posts) -

@SpaceInsomniac said:

- Enhanced version of the THPS 2 level editor (which I seriously doubt will happen).

Speaking of which, I hope that if they do add the editor, you can share your levels online. Same with created skaters.

- Other then that If they can't license the OST from 1 and 2 at least let us use custom soundtracks.

- Online Multiplayer. (the PC version of 2 didn't have online IIRC)

- At least include these levels Warehouse (1), School (prefer 1 over 2 if they don't include both), Mall (1), New York (2), Marseilles, France (2) Philadelphia (2) and Hanger (2)

- A PC version that is A. Not busted and B. Steamworks enabled for Steam Achievements.

#7 Posted by TheJohn (548 posts) -

Two minute countdown. Venice, Philly and Marseilles. Suicidal Tendencies, Swingin Utters and Dead Kennedys. No reverts. Pre-assigned special tricks on pro skaters. Kickflip to indy.

#8 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5120 posts) -

@Redbullet685 said:

Just make sure it has the soundtrack from the first two. Maybe then I'll buy it.

This is all I really want.

#9 Posted by onimonkii (2421 posts) -

any kind of level editor is likely too big to cover for this kind of release, i wouldn't be surprised if it was basically just a best of 1&2 level pack in HD

#10 Posted by BBQBram (2164 posts) -

Original controls and the soundtrack. Area 51!

#11 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -

-all the soundtrack

-all the levels

-Pro Skater 3

#12 Edited by AjayRaz (12389 posts) -

just gimme the soundtrack and i'll be good. even if they don't have that, i'll still buy it. 

#13 Posted by Imensae (138 posts) -

This, Officer Dick and School II

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.