Addicted to Too Human

#1 Edited by TWODOGSz (26 posts) -

Hey guys, over the last month I've been converted from a cynic to a believer in Too Human's cause. As a result I wrote a three part series entitled "Addicted to Too Human", with the first part in particular gaining significant notoriety for what I had to say about the camera and control scheme.

On the eve of release I thought I might post it here just in case you haven't read it, or are looking for a reason why being a cynic doesn't necessarily mean you'll end up "Against" Too Human...

For or Against?

Parts 1&2: Camera & Combat

"Surrendering the Camera" and "Goodbye Point and Click, Hello Thumbsticks!" cover how I initially hated and then learned to love both.

Parts 3&4: Graphics & Story

"The Good, The Average, and the Occasionally Fugly..." & "The Future Of Our Past Is Our Future" cover the ugly eyebrows, stunning loot, plugging TooHuman.net and asking WTF is the goblin man?

Parts 5&6: Gaming Crack & Rabbit Holes

“Loot Sweets! Loot Sweets! The playable, craveable treats!” & "Classes, Skill Trees and... Ethics?" covers loot junkies, spreadsheet whores, loot physicality as well as the classes, fatalistic skill trees and some terribly random song/film references (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang case in point).

There's also a section about what I think about all the crap that the game and its developers have had to endure over the title's development. So tell me how you feel about my words. ;)

Please let me know how you feel and whether you are for or against Too Human.

Cheers. TWODOGSz. :)
#2 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

look at my blurb. lol

#3 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -

I already commented on your articles on toohuman.net TWO.

Everybody here should read these, they're really great.

#4 Posted by Neopezz (125 posts) -

That was a wonderful read and I thank you.

#5 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -

Good stuff, hope more people read it, and can enjoy the game becasue of it.

#6 Posted by pyromaniac (1703 posts) -

You still excited/addicted?

#7 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -

Good read. Thumbs up _b

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.