Co-Op Question...

#1 Edited by fryedrycestyle (230 posts) -

I know there will be co-op over live, but will you be able to play offline co-op? My only friend who's buying it and I can't seem to play games over live together so we'd like to play it together some time.

#2 Posted by DerBonk (106 posts) -

I don't think there is local multiplayer, but I could be wrong. Why can't you play over Live? That's bizarre.

#3 Posted by SuicideFLip (27 posts) -

It's only co-op over Live.  I've had that same problem with one of my friends too.  It has to do with having a restricted NAT.  I can't get mine to be "open" but my friend was able to mess around with his and then we were able to play.  You should look into that if you want to play co-op Too Human.

#4 Edited by Rcwpong (21 posts) -

Same machine Co-op would be pretty tough since most people are already complaining about the camera.  Add a second person and you'd have to zoom out to a crazy distance to be able to see everything.

I concur with the other posters, have him possibly update his router's firmware or even put the IP address the xbox grabs on the DMZ.

#5 Posted by C4libursEdgE (62 posts) -

Infortunatley no there is no offline co-op, as RCW said people are already complaining about the camera and this is one of the main things with people against this game.

Online co-op will be brilliant though!!!

#6 Posted by nastybutler (54 posts) -

The only multiplayer in this game is online co-op no offline. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.