EPICS!!!<-- pick this one

#1 Posted by slpntfan (3 posts) -

i have full lvl 50 berserker armor(human) and  almost all the weps on armory wall.. and some that arnt including thors hammer and also the blue light sword thingy... i am looking for human lvl 50 defender set i have the wepon already and also lvl 50 human commando. my gamertag for xbox live is slpntfan so if you have or are interested in anything i want or need  plz add me on xbox i can duplicate any of my armor(i wont accept  money ill just dup for free) but if you need i will pay mony i have over 1.2b int the game so money isnt a problem.

#2 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -

What the crap? The small amount of me that somewhat understands what that text meant is killing itself. The rest just exploded.

#3 Posted by buzz_clik (6967 posts) -

And I'd wipe the Agnogenic off my face, if my head hadn't folded itself into an origami crane.

#4 Edited by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

Why would you play that game through more than once? I am puzzled. Then again My favorite game is ninety nine nights. So who am I to judge?

#5 Posted by slpntfan (3 posts) -

i think its a fun game and i really enjoy it. im juts looking for the epic items now i need them for my defender and so i assume that none of
you have it so thanks anyways

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.