No audio settings???

#1 Posted by Jedted (2400 posts) -

What's the deal here?  I go into the options menu but the only thing i can change is the video and the language settings.  Why the hell is there no option to adjust the music volume or the sound effects?!?!

#2 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

weird

#3 Posted by SonicBomb (686 posts) -

Super.

#4 Posted by kyman (13 posts) -

why would you want to adjust the audio, do you not want to hear the same guy in your group screaming how he isn't going to fight anymore the entire game

#5 Posted by lebkin (331 posts) -

I too was irritated to find no audio settings.  Every game should allow you to independently adjust music, sound effects and voice, and give you the option for subtiles.  These should be required for all games on all systems.  I find the voice far too quiet in Too Human, and wish I could just turn that up.  Or turn on subtitles so  I can at least follow along if the other noise is too loud.  Having neither option is annoying.

#6 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

It doesn't have fucking subtitles, what a disgrace, they spent 10 fucking years making this piece of shit and they couldn't even include subtitles.

#7 Posted by GordonFreeman1500 (27 posts) -

i wish u good luck

#8 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
GordonFreeman1500 said:
"i wish u good luck
"
Thanks!
#9 Posted by Bucketdeth (8039 posts) -
GordonFreeman1500 said:
"i wish u good luck
"
He's going to need it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.