f1eshgrinder's Too Human (Xbox 360) review

Too Much Human

Too Human is Finally out after all these years, but was it worth the wait? I can tell You Yes, I really enjoyed this game for its deep combat and weapons being so customizable. The story was not to great for my standards and the camera can be trying to kill you than be helping you at times. The graphics are great with no slowdowns even with alot of enemies on screen. the mutiplayer is fun but not needed, and the enemy needed more variety  instead of  six types you fight the bosses are good but not great. You may not care for the storie but the gameplay is rock solid.

Other reviews for Too Human (Xbox 360)

Very Long Too Human Review of Ironic Naming Conventions 0

Too Human- the game that everybody and nobody wants to play. At once. Paradox? You'd think so, unless you saw the recent turd-flinging contest between developers, media, fans, and random people that was the Too Human release aftermath.Too Human is indeed a strange beast, a game who's development I've followed for several years now. For those of you who don't have much background (how could you not?), Too Human is developed by Silicon Knights, the much-lauded developers of titles such as Eternal ...