outofbounds9000's Too Human (Xbox 360) review

Good idea,not good gameplay.

This game was horrible.The gameplay sucked and the characters were just weak.You cant turn around without attacking.And the enemies are instantly easy.I cant believe i actually spent 299 bucks on this.This game was terrible.Sure,the combat might be a little excisting,but then after about 30 minutes,i got into some forest and opened gates and that,then i got to a statue,it told me to enable spider skill,i checked the controls and pressed the button to enable spider skill but nothing happened,so i stood there,with nothing to do.Another bad thing is that when you pause the game time keeps on going.This game was wack.

Other reviews for Too Human (Xbox 360)

Very Long Too Human Review of Ironic Naming Conventions 0

Too Human- the game that everybody and nobody wants to play. At once. Paradox? You'd think so, unless you saw the recent turd-flinging contest between developers, media, fans, and random people that was the Too Human release aftermath.Too Human is indeed a strange beast, a game who's development I've followed for several years now. For those of you who don't have much background (how could you not?), Too Human is developed by Silicon Knights, the much-lauded developers of titles such as Eternal ...