Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Torchlight II

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 20, 2012

The sequel to Runic Games' Torchlight, it features four new classes, a much bigger world, online co-op play, and a host of other new features.

10 Dollars till the 8th

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

The game has dropped to 10 bucks on Steam till the 8th. Been wanting to play but does anyone know how active the online is still?

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Man I preorded the game and got the original for free and really enjoyed it. I was hyped when it released, but Borderlands 2 also came out at the same time and I didn't go back to it. I only played the Beta area (first act) and stopped as soon as I got to the 2nd act.

If you could round up another couple of people I'd be willing to play again. I'm going to play it again as soon as I 1000/1000 Bioshock Infinite.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@golguin said:

Man I preorded the game and got the original for free and really enjoyed it. I was hyped when it released, but Borderlands 2 also came out at the same time and I didn't go back to it. I only played the Beta area (first act) and stopped as soon as I got to the 2nd act.

If you could round up another couple of people I'd be willing to play again. I'm going to play it again as soon as I 1000/1000 Bioshock Infinite.

Do you know if many people still play it?

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By golguin

@the_laughing_man said:

@golguin said:

I have no idea. I literally haven't played any game on steam since borderlands 2 came out and I still have a few games I haven't even played that I picked up from a humble bundle. Let me see what the lobby looks like.

I see 185 games going on at 12:50 AM on Tuesday. I don't know if its high or low, but there are people there.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@golguin said:

@the_laughing_man said:

@golguin said:

I have no idea. I literally haven't played any game on steam since borderlands 2 came out and I still have a few games I haven't even played that I picked up from a humble bundle. Let me see what the lobby looks like.

I see 185 games going on at 12:50 AM on Tuesday. I don't know if its high or low, but there are people there.

Speaking of Borderlands 2 I am getting the recent updates for it now. I still need to finish the super boss in the first DLC. What system do you have? I cant beat hyperion.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By golguin

Oh man, with all the Bioshock 2 stuff going on I totally forgot about the level cap increase. I play on the 360 and I've killed every raid boss.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

@golguin said:

Oh man, with all the Bioshock 2 stuff going on I totally forgot about the level cap increase. I play on the 360 and I've killed every raid boss.

Can ya help me kill Hyperion later on? HumanXHammer is me. I can get him to Big mode alone but after that it falls apart.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I might be able to I'm just not sure if I'll have the chance to turn on my 360. If I do play it will be around 6pm west coast time. My GT is the same as my name.

golguin

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.