Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Torchlight II

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 20, 2012

The sequel to Runic Games' Torchlight, it features four new classes, a much bigger world, online co-op play, and a host of other new features.

Act IV (minor spoilers) impressions

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By MildMolasses

I finished the game a couple of days ago. For the most part I really enjoyed it, with this game more or less stealing my attention away from Borderlands 2. However I found the glaring weakness of the game to be the final dungeon and end boss. I found the design of the final area to be really dull as it is just repetitious levels using the same tile set, with a rather bland mine design. It was also the first time in the game that I was able to identify separate pieces that were being stitched together to make the dungeons. Considering how nice some of the earlier areas were, this just seemed too drab to end the game with.

As for the final boss, I wouldn't say it was bad, but there were certainly much more well designed and challenging bosses earlier in the game. As I never finished the first Torchlight, did a similar occurrence happen towards the end as well?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.