Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Torchlight II

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 20, 2012

The sequel to Runic Games' Torchlight, it features four new classes, a much bigger world, online co-op play, and a host of other new features.

Finally Picked up TL2

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b
    deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Really enjoying this game. I loved the first one even when it became stale the mods certainly added fresh features and things to do. I wanted to purchase TL2 when it released yet school held me down. I finally buckled after being bored and find out the game runs on my laptop and love it. I am by no means finished I just started act 3 but really hoping they add some more patches or something. Kinda disappointing to see how dead it is and it's only been a few months. I suppose it doesn't have anything near the social aspects of a more expensive title but still loving every second of this.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Unrelated. I'm following you because of your This Will Destroy You avatar.

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By RobotHamster

I got during the winter sales and finished it about a month ago and yea I really loved it one of my favorites from last year. Finished only one play through but I plan on going back to it sometime to try and get my character to 100 and maybe try out the other classes.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By golguin

I had pre-ordered the game on steam and got the first one for free. I played that and really enjoyed it. I bought Diablo 3 some months after, but a bunch of hours into that (around 100) and made a little bit of money off the real money auction house. I haven't touched that game in months.

When TL2 finally came out I only played the first act (same area as beta), started the 2nd act, and the Borderlands 2 came out and I never came back to it.

Maybe I should try to round up a group here on giant bomb and actually play it.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's a fun game; I especially like accumulating skill points and stat points and having them be there on every loading screen; an old habit from D2 and since the game waits quite a long time between tiered skill unlocks there's not really a reason to spend them all anyway.

gogosox82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This game is really fun but i rarely have time to play it. I think I'm in the 2nd act where all the snow is at. Not sure how long i have to beat it but i'm assuming there's 4 acts like the first game had. Hopefully i've finally get some time to play it after the next week or so.

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 30

#7  Edited By brownsfantb

I had a lot of fun with TL2 on my first playthrough. Would like to go back to it at some point and check out some of the mods people have made.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.