Skyrim Reference In Torchlight 2 (PIC)

#1 Edited by Krockett (511 posts) -

Found this in Act 3 in the RivenSkulll Gorge close to the Vyrax Tower there are two sets of Bones and when you activate the shrine it gives you a 5% magic find buff for 5mins...plus it does the same soul absorption into your character a la Skyrim ....just thought it was neat... sorry if this is old news....

#2 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7097 posts) -

I admit, that's pretty cool. You may want to add some text to facilitate conversation or this will get locked, though.

#3 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1974 posts) -

Just because there's a dragon? Maybe if there was an arrow in its knee...

Anyway, I didn't play Skyrim as much as others.

#4 Posted by believer258 (13046 posts) -

Not surprising. Cool indeed, but it doesn't really surprise me a whole lot.

#5 Posted by Zella (1029 posts) -

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1 said:

The shrine is pretty much the same as the Dragon Shrines in Skyrim as well

#6 Posted by Krockett (511 posts) -

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1: No because of the dragon shrine...lol...I guess you didnt paly skyrim. I added some text however...that cleared it up

#7 Posted by Snail (8781 posts) -

I don't get it. Is this really, definitely a reference to Skyrim for a particular reason, or does it just seem to be because of the dragons/shrine/something else?

#8 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1974 posts) -

@8bit_Archer: I did, but I just blew through the main quest. I really would like to go back to that game someday.

#9 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3383 posts) -

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1 said:

It's not just the dragon, the wall labeled "dragon shrine" is part of the reference as well.

#10 Posted by Krockett (511 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre: Yeah I have been having trouble posting stuff when I originally posted there was text...but for some reason its not showing...anyways I added some.

#11 Edited by awesomeusername (4544 posts) -

@Snail: The shrine is shaped like the one in Skyrim and dragons are all up in that game. Therefore, it is indeed a reference. (Most likely)

#12 Edited by Krockett (511 posts) -

@Snail: The shrine is almost an exact reference...its practically the same one from Skyrim plus when it is activated it does the same soul absorption into your character like Skyrim

#13 Edited by Bwast (1376 posts) -

I found a bucket in a dungeon and when I clicked it, it said "It places the lotion in the basket.". And when I clicked on it repeatedly, it said "PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET!". OK, that last part was made up. The first part is true. Or is it? I guess you'll just have to find out.

#14 Edited by EpicSteve (6909 posts) -

I used to be a Vault Hunter like you, but then I took a bullet to the knee.

#15 Posted by AhmadMetallic (19303 posts) -

Haha, pretty awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.