So does Torchlight 2 progress at some point...

#1 Posted by granderojo (1789 posts) -

I really enjoyed Torchlight 1...but after dropping about 2 hours into Torchlight 2 I feel the same as I did after I dropped a few hours into the beta. It just feels like too much of the same as the original game. The game is more refined than it's predecessor but the enemies feel recycled. Does it get drastically different at some point, I mean it's not just that it plays similarly but it feels even as if the art is recycled from 1.

So does it open up at some point?

I'm not saying it's a bad game, I'm just saying it feels like more of the same. Better than the previous game but I put many many hours into that original game. Does it change drastically at any point?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.