Thanks Torchlight II, now I feel dirty.

#1 Edited by EarlessShrimp (1645 posts) -

I was roaming around a dungeon not too long ago (alas, I don't remember which one specifically) when I came across a glowing bucket. When I clicked on the bucket it gives an... interesting message.

I didn't know Torchlight II could make me feel so filthy

anyone come across the lotion to put in the bucket?

#2 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1735 posts) -

It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

#3 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

I give you a 2 out of 10 for this.

#4 Posted by Murtaug (309 posts) -

The lotion is in the same dungeon, in a cell.

#5 Posted by ManotheBard (43 posts) -

Wait, do you get anything (besides healthy, moisturized skin) for the lotion? I found it and didn't know what to do with it.

#6 Posted by AlfredCapone (164 posts) -

@EarlessShrimp: HAHAHA AWESOME!!

#7 Edited by Dagbiker (6977 posts) -

I couldn't figure out what it triggered if it triggered anything.

PS: its in the Bandit Dungeon in the area where you have to get the two keys for the gate.

#8 Posted by Meltac (2002 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

I couldn't figure out what it triggered if it triggered anything.

Yeah, me neither.

#9 Posted by Murtaug (309 posts) -

When you have the lotion, and click on the basket some loot drops and maybe a mob or two? I forget particulars. I expected some thing nasty to pop up and fight.

#10 Posted by StarFoxA (5158 posts) -

The name of the dungeon is on the top right. Slavers' Stockade. Pretty sure that dungeon is in the second massive area you get to, to the east a bit. For me, it spawned a couple enemies and dropped a lot of gold.

#11 Posted by Garfield518 (404 posts) -

A mask called "Buffadon Bill's Hide Mask" along with a bunch of gold dropped for me.

#12 Posted by stryker1121 (1462 posts) -

@Garfield518 said:

A mask called "Buffadon Bill's Hide Mask" along with a bunch of gold dropped for me.

I want to believe this to be true.

#13 Posted by SeanFoster (871 posts) -

I'm wearing the mask now. My character looks like a creep.

#14 Posted by Camosid (110 posts) -

You get a helm called Buffadon Bill's somethin somethin. It looks like leather stiched together.

#15 Posted by Meltac (2002 posts) -

Ah, that's where I got that mask from. It wasn't bad.

#16 Posted by Dark (387 posts) -

He did ask nicely 3 times, it was his lotion and she should have put it in the basket. I would have shouted as well!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.