Torchlight II will be $20, Final Class Revealed

#1 Posted by SMTDante89 (2539 posts) -

According to Joystiq, Torchlight II will be released at $20 and the final class for the game has been revealed. The Embermage. You will be able to play offline singleplayer and multiplayer online or through a LAN. And here's an image for the Embermage.

I'm glad to hear the price is very reasonable. The amount of content in the first game was what brought me back to the game time and time again, and I can't wait to do it again with Torchlight II.

#2 Posted by Seedofpower (3924 posts) -

Well that is a day 1 buy.

#3 Posted by Jeffsekai (7025 posts) -

Her boobs are kinda small, idk if I will be able to play her.

#4 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

Not a big fan of dungeon crawlers any more but I like that former Diablo guy who is doing this game. He is cool.

#5 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

Can't say I'm very happy with the four classes, none of them really appeal to me and they don't seem as exciting as the three from the original.

But I'm really excited about the game still, I was going to wait until the Christmas sales to pick this up, when it inevitably drops in price but these guys totally deserve the money.

#6 Posted by Renahzor (983 posts) -
@Laketown said:

too ethnic sorry, looks like a friggin gypsy

Wow....  Just...  wow.
#7 Edited by Animasta (14632 posts) -

@Renahzor said:

@Laketown said:

Wow.... Just... wow.

it was a joke son, I'm not going to play torchlight 2 because I found torchlight boring not because she's vaguely ethnic ;)

#8 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

@Laketown: If that was a joke, it was in very poor taste.

I also believe you can customise the characters gender and basic appearance now, so she doesn't have to look like princess Jasmine.

#9 Posted by css_switchfoot (118 posts) -

@Laketown said:

thats pretty ignorant and racist. a nicer way to say it would have been "looks like jasmine from Aladdin.

#10 Posted by SeanFoster (854 posts) -

I laughed.

#11 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -
@Laketown said:

@Renahzor said:

@Laketown said:

Wow.... Just... wow.

it was a joke son, I'm not going to play torchlight 2 because I found torchlight boring not because she's vaguely ethnic ;)

You sir, are a racist cunt, your mother should have had an abortion and you don't deserve to be breathing...the air...oh but wait, haha, it was just a joke son.
#12 Posted by Seedofpower (3924 posts) -

Racist cunts aside, another class is still awesome.

#13 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:

Needs at least a E
#14 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

First one disappointed me, so I don't really look forward to this one.

#15 Posted by PenguinDust (12436 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:

You're right.  I'm going to wait until someone  mods her with more cleavage and sexiness. ;-)
#16 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (735 posts) -

Now give us a release date!

#17 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

day 1 for sure

#18 Posted by Absolute_Zero (242 posts) -

@Rhaknar said:

day 1 for sure

Day 2, surely. ;) But $20 is just right for me.

#19 Edited by iDarktread (1206 posts) -

Considering I paid around five bucks for Torchlight, twenty for Torchlight II is absolutely reasonable. Day one, unless it flops .

#20 Posted by dillinger (178 posts) -

Does anyone know if this game is going to have a normal/nightmare/hell type setup? I can't find that information ANYWHERE

#21 Posted by mrangryface (774 posts) -

She was really good in Alladin

#22 Posted by rempresent (98 posts) -

@mrangryface said:

She was really good in Alladin

Hilarious.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.