uhuh is there a release date for the game?

#1 Posted by Jeust (10473 posts) -

July passed and no Torchlight 2. Is there any release date info about the game?

#2 Posted by Jeust (10473 posts) -
#3 Posted by PiltdownMan (75 posts) -

@Jeust: Has there been any news on a release date? Their site is less than informative, I think I found some wiki mentioning one of the developers is taking a vacation in November, and that's the closest thing I've seen to any kind of update on the release date.

#4 Posted by Jeust (10473 posts) -

I haven't seen any news about the game.

#5 Posted by Jeust (10473 posts) -

@PiltdownMan said:

@Jeust: Has there been any news on a release date? Their site is less than informative, I think I found some wiki mentioning one of the developers is taking a vacation in November, and that's the closest thing I've seen to any kind of update on the release date.

According to Q&A at the Torchlight Forums

Release Date and Platform Questions
When will the game be released?
When it's finished! The current release estimate is November or December of this year, unless, and I quote, "someone on the team dies." Hope that no one dies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.