can you fast travel to specific levels somehow?

#1 Posted by Boopie (191 posts) -

I started playing this game today and I played it for a long time before I noticed there were side quests in the town. They tell me to go back to levels I have already visited. I was wondering if there was someway to warp to a specific level of the dungeon. If the game told me how to do it I missed it. I am playing the 360 version. Thanks.

#2 Posted by Sjosz (482 posts) -

Every 5 floors there should be a warp portal after you fight a major enemy. Also, using either the Town Portal spell or scrolls, you can plop down a personal portal that will let you visit town and then return where you were. Those sidequests are largely meant to be picked up that way, so when you miss out on those and go past the floor you need to be on, you'll end up having to do a bit of backtracking I'm afraid.

#3 Posted by Boopie (191 posts) -

ok thanks for explaining that :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.