Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Torchlight

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Torchlight is a Diablo-style action RPG from Runic Games. The game features three classes, randomly generated dungeons, and lots and lots of loot.

I haven't quite worked out how the respawning works....

Jaktajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Jaktajj

Right, first things first: Torchlight is absolutely fucking amazing - downloaded the demo yesterday and REALLY took me off guard with how good it is. Bought it an hour later.

One thing I can't work out though - how does the monster respawning work on the dungeon levels? Obviously you can't start a new game to 'reset' the dungeon (like you could in Diablo) - yet I've been back into levels I've already cleared and they've 'reset' themselves - monsters, named mobs and chests e.t.c. Is there a way to grind lower levels of the dungeon?

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!

pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pwnasaurus

they do reset aftera  certain amount of time it actually can be really helpful if you need some money for potions etc it can also help for you to level up if you run through the lower levels again

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.