Pushed back or incorrect date?

#1 Posted by ViciousReiven (822 posts) -

If you take a look at the Block Party line up from the 360 dashboard it says Torchlight is due March 16th instead of the 9th. 
Did they switch the release of the poker game with this or is it an error?

#2 Posted by DrMadHatten (118 posts) -

I noticed that too, and I'm honest to God freaking out. I have a counter on my desktop for this game. I cannot imagine nothing coming out for March 2nd, because Beyond Good and Evil was supposed to release this week. So if that comes out march 9th, Torchlight comes out March 16th, and Poker comes out March 23rd, what happens? I would assume they want one of these out every week. I think it's just an error.

#3 Posted by Sargus (732 posts) -
@ViciousReiven said:

" If you take a look at the Block Party line up from the 360 dashboard it says Torchlight is due March 16th instead of the 9th. Did they switch the release of the poker game with this or is it an error? "

The game is done and has been sent to members of the press (I have it, as do the Giant Bomb guys, according to their profiles), so there should be no reason for this to not come out next week. I can't think of a reason why they would switch it with the Poker game.
#4 Posted by ViciousReiven (822 posts) -
@Sargus said:
" @ViciousReiven said:

" If you take a look at the Block Party line up from the 360 dashboard it says Torchlight is due March 16th instead of the 9th. Did they switch the release of the poker game with this or is it an error? "

The game is done and has been sent to members of the press (I have it, as do the Giant Bomb guys, according to their profiles), so there should be no reason for this to not come out next week. I can't think of a reason why they would switch it with the Poker game. "
Oh sweet! Mind if I ask something? How's the game technically? Good port? 
#5 Posted by Lukeweizer (2765 posts) -

Poker is the last game. So Torchlight should be coming next week. I'm scared to play on a console after playing so much on PC and MAC. But I want to give them my money.

#6 Posted by Sargus (732 posts) -
@ViciousReiven:  I can tell you Friday when the embargo lifts.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.