The "Gift Copies of Torchlight from the TL2 pre-orders" Thread

#1 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2480 posts) -

So I bought a 4-pack of Torchlight II, 2 of which were for me and my son. We both have Torchlight already, so I now have 2 spare copies to give away. I love my people at Giantbomb, so I'm going to give them away here.

To make it fun (for me mostly) though, the first two people who want a copy and answer a trivia question will get them. It's pretty easy, but spelling counts! A reply posted and then edited is automatically disqualified, so be quick but be accurate.

If anyone else has copies they'd like to gift from their Torchlight 2 pre-orders, feel free to offer them here as well. Whether or not you make people work a little for them is up to you.

Q: Never get involved in a land war in Asia! What killed Vizzini?

#2 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1910 posts) -

Iocane Powder?

#3 Posted by Pop (2530 posts) -

Iocane powder

#4 Posted by jking47 (1190 posts) -

Iocane powder!

#5 Posted by TopCat (72 posts) -

locane powder

#6 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2480 posts) -

@DolphinButter: @Pop: I sent you guys messages about getting the copies. Good stuff, glad they won't just sit in my Steam account forever like this copy of Titan Quest Gold I still have...

#7 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1910 posts) -

@Krakn3Dfx: Thank you very much. :)

#8 Posted by Pop (2530 posts) -

@Krakn3Dfx: Thanks man! People like you is what's makes this community so awesome!

#9 Posted by jking47 (1190 posts) -

Thanks a bunch, Pop said it best, people like you make the community great! Now I am going to have to find something to give away myself...

#10 Posted by Deathshroud (337 posts) -

I have a copy I would like to give away to anyone . First come first serve style . Just provide the steam name and its yours.

#11 Edited by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1477 posts) -
@Deathshroud: stryker_wins 

It's old, leave me alone!
#12 Posted by Wampa1 (592 posts) -

I'll pop my steam name down just incase anyone is feeling charitable frazzmac98

#13 Posted by Deathshroud (337 posts) -

@OwnlyUzinWonHan: Sent you a friend invite. Btw Love the Twin Peak midget picture

#14 Posted by mosdl (3223 posts) -

I have one to give out as well.

#15 Posted by mandude (2667 posts) -

@mosdl said:

I have one to give out as well.

Iocane powder!

#16 Edited by Bakumatsu (336 posts) -

If anyone still has Torchlight to gift, I would very much appreciate it. Steam username is BakumatsuX. Thank you guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.