Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Total War: Rome II

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 03, 2013

The successor to the acclaimed Rome: Total War and the eighth main entry in the Total War series, Total War: Rome II returns the series to classical antiquity.

Iceni faction revealed

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Funkydupe

“Iron, conquest, pride.”

An Iron Age tribe of southern Britain, the Iceni are a proud and fierce people. They inhabit the flatlands, marshes and fens that border the North Sea, south of the Wash. They are practiced raiders, and frequently engage in battle with their tribal neighbours, the Coritani and Atrebates.

Total War: Rome II - Iceni Faction - Total War Wiki

Nice pants!

jeffrud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#2  Edited By jeffrud

I played every Total War game through Medieval II like a religion. My single proudest achievements were two different games in Rome, the first of which was with Britannia. I lost my mainland European territories early on after a slog of a war against Gaul, and decided to get it all back in a big way. For decades I built up my economy (which, as a tribal society, involved teaching people how to not sleep in their own filth and whatnot) and created the absolute maximum breakeven point in terms of army size and gold influx. Then I hit Gaul with everything. Took three provinces in one turn, two more in the next three. In ten turns I had wiped them out. I then closed the game and haven't played unmodded Rome since.

tl;dr The Brits are badass.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Subjugation

That hair now makes me understand that those dudes on Jersey Shore must be descendants of those guys.

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By MocBucket62

I really want to see if they bring back head hurlers for the Iceni! That would be sick! Also I love how they are trying to be more historically accurate with the factions while being faithful to the looks of the factions from the last Rome. The Iceni tribesmen look like high res versions of the Britannia soldiers. Seriously the hair looked the same from the last game!

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jimbo

Great hair, shit motto.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.