Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Total War: Shogun 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 26, 2011

Total War: Shogun 2 is the sequel to Shogun: Total War, the first game in the Total War series. Shogun 2 is an epic strategy game, combining real-time 3D battles with turn based city and economic management.

Shogun: Total War 2's coming!

Avatar image for overlord_ofthedeadxd
    overlord_ofthedeadXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

The next game in the blockbuster Total War series is the sequel to Shogun: Total War. I have to say that I totally love the Total War series. My personal favorite is Rome: TW. Finally Creative Assembly makes another TW game. From the videos I've seen, it's gonna be bigger, better, and prettier. I love the realistic nature of the TW series. My only disappointment is that they don't have gore :(. Anyway,  I can't wait to visit Japan and kick some shogun ass! Ninjas and geishas have also been confirmed as spies and assassin's. Families are going to have an important role in this game too.  The game engine can also support up to 56,000 units onscreen. My computer's gonna shit itself! But still, I can't wait!

Avatar image for overlord_ofthedeadxd
    overlord_ofthedeadXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

The next game in the blockbuster Total War series is the sequel to Shogun: Total War. I have to say that I totally love the Total War series. My personal favorite is Rome: TW. Finally Creative Assembly makes another TW game. From the videos I've seen, it's gonna be bigger, better, and prettier. I love the realistic nature of the TW series. My only disappointment is that they don't have gore :(. Anyway,  I can't wait to visit Japan and kick some shogun ass! Ninjas and geishas have also been confirmed as spies and assassin's. Families are going to have an important role in this game too.  The game engine can also support up to 56,000 units onscreen. My computer's gonna shit itself! But still, I can't wait!

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

All i have to say is. 

Its going to be awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.