Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

TowerFall

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 25, 2013

An archery-based platform fighting game inspired by Smash Bros. and Bushido Blade.

$15 on OUYA. Worth it?

galacticgravy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

$15 on OUYA. I played the demo and has a little fun with some friends. Looks like it can be a real good time with all the levels/power-ups. I was all set to pick it up and was shocked when I saw it was $15. Worth it? No single player other than time trials, so it's the kind of game you NEED other people for, and that's not always possible. I guess $15 isnt that much in the grand scheme, but I was totally expecting a $5 price tag like the rest of the games. $10 max, really.

Carlsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You will have a ton of fun if you can gather a bunch of friends.. it is really well made.

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

lolouya

sorry I couldn't resist

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

$15 for an Ouya game that you can only play with other people? Doesn't sound like a great deal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.