honk's Toy Soldiers: Cold War (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Great game for the price

I have to admit that I didn't think I'd enjoy this game nearly as much as I did.  The first game confused, but this one really makes up for it.  I enjoy the throwback to the 80's and all of the pop-culture references.  The single player was enoiyable, but I really feel that this game shines in either co-op or versus modes.  The versus mode is a little chaotic and I still get my butt handed to me every single time, but it's not as predictable as the single player.  Co-op is great because you can really work together to acheive in game greatness.  The only drawback is that there is no online co-op.  Seriously?  This should have been fixed.

This is a very enjoyable game that is worth the money.