theredcoat24's Toy Soldiers (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Over There

I love this game, and I guess have the love comes from my love of history particularity military and WWI. I'm not a huge fan of
 tower defense but the WWI setting pulled me in a I do not regret it.

full review

Other reviews for Toy Soldiers (Xbox 360 Games Store)

Toy Soldiers a Surprise Attack of Fun 0

World War I was incorrectly labeled as, “The War to End All Wars”, but rightly so. It was when all the various technologies emerging at the turn of the century suddenly became used for warfare and while history buffs might find that fact interesting, the soldiers in the trenches at the time, probably not so much. Toy Soldiers allows you to play from the standpoint of a war between World War I era toys. Taking up the mantle as either the Germans or the British forces, the game immedi...