My contribution :)

#1 Posted by skare44 (2 posts) -

Hey guys, Not sure if this goes here but Nvm.. i've been playing TM2 since the start, and only really play on this server. I also used to make maps in TMUF, i've made a few here, so i wanted to make one for Giant Bomb, it comes complete with all the Giant Bomb signage around the track and behind the podium. It's a fast night map with big jumps, drop off's and drifts, as the name suggests! and plenty of fun...

Download Link Here:

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/7707

#2 Posted by SharkMan (638 posts) -

nice track!

#3 Posted by GaspoweR (2839 posts) -

No Dubstep...no download...

Just kidding! Awesome track.

#4 Posted by MightyDuck (1511 posts) -

I REALLY wish there was some type of equivalent to this game on consoles.

#5 Posted by SharkMan (638 posts) -

@GetWhatYagive: pretty sure a version for the wii came out; didn't hear anything about it being good though.

#6 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Man, that game is crazy!

#7 Posted by MightyDuck (1511 posts) -

@SharkMan: Turns out your right, just looked it up here. I'd be willing to go on a limb though and say it can't compare to the PC version.

#8 Posted by skare44 (2 posts) -

Thx for the feedback, lets just hope it gets an upload to the server, curious to see the top times :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.