Possibility of another TM2 TNT?

#1 Posted by Hameyadea (339 posts) -

Just like they've returned to TF2 and BF:BC2 couple of times. I hope that they'll do another TM2 TNT, because the last one was too short, and Vinny didn't act out until the last 10 minutes or so (the Flux Capacitor is charged, we're at 88 MpH!)

#2 Posted by emergency (1190 posts) -

I doubt it tbh.. but I guess you never know? If they were really stuck for games to play, they'd probably go back to a classic rather than revisiting a game they've recently played. Especially now that TNT has the possibility to be more GB centric and less about playing a game with the community.

#3 Posted by Enigma777 (6047 posts) -

Not gonna happen. 

#4 Posted by Hameyadea (339 posts) -

@emergency: I don't know, maybe because TNT is becoming more staff v. staff than staff v. community, they might return to the games they want to play....

#5 Posted by emergency (1190 posts) -

@Hameyadea said:

@emergency: I don't know, maybe because TNT is becoming more staff v. staff than staff v. community, they might return to the games they want to play....

and I don't think they want to play TM2 that bad ;)

#6 Edited by Winsord (1066 posts) -

I think it's possible, just not for Canyon. Maybe when they release Trackmania (other-environment-here).

#7 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1408 posts) -

@Enigma777 said:

Not gonna happen.

Thats what Hitler said before he invaded Poland.

#8 Posted by jjnen (659 posts) -

@Jack_Daniels: Was it Enigma777's avatar which made you say that?

#9 Posted by Airickson (120 posts) -

Wait for Shootmania.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.