Quick question: How do you suggest new music for the GB server?

#1 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Just wanted to know, i have a few really good songs that are still kind of dubstep, but not really, and would really fit some of the maps. In case you are wondering the said tracks, here they are below.

Crookers feat.Hudson Mohawke - Hummus

And P-fang - Graveyard (low limit remix)

I don't think this is youtube spam, mainly because there is a valid point. Thanks.

#2 Posted by JohnLocke (264 posts) -

I think (if I remember correctly) that you can send suggestions to Jeff's PM box (either here or comic vine) and he may follow it up.

Other than that check on there to see if there are any other moderators/administrators for the server and see with them. I am not entirely sure how Trackmania and the servers work but Jeff seems the best person to go with.

Hope this helps.

#3 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@JohnLocke: It does, thanks.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I just yell out the window and hope Jeff hears. Has he heard my requests to populate the soundtrack with more Vocaloid songs?

#5 Posted by MrRedwine (430 posts) -

I don't have Trackmania, but that is pretty much what I imagine it sounds like.

#6 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@MrRedwine said:

I don't have Trackmania, but that is pretty much what I imagine it sounds like.

Thanks? Also, I PM'd Jeff, so you guys can leave this thread now if you like.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.