So you don't have $25

#1 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

but you want to know what this trackmania is all about.  i think this is kinda dumb, but if you fit into the following narrow cattegory:
You don't have $25
Trackmania 2: Canyon Interest you
You want to play the game for up to three days, for free

Then reply here.  The first reply I'll PM you the details from an email I got from ubi or nadeo or who-the-fuck-ever from trackmania that'll give you three days to play free.  

Like I said, this is a very very very narrow category, because I would presume either a) you have $25 or b) you have no interest in trackmania or c) You don't have $25 but hate free promo shit (like I do).  But if you d) don't have $25, want to play trackmania, and just for 3 days, let me know.  I can oblige.

#2 Posted by IkariNoTekken (990 posts) -

Would love to try it out. :)

#3 Posted by Danteveli (1083 posts) -

I would like to try it out even if its for 3 days. Plus 25$ is pretty much expensive - You can get Skyrim for this much (where I live).

#4 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@IkariNoTekken said:

Would love to try it out. :)

And you win.  
Sorry @Danteveli: they can't all be winners...Also sorry $25 is a big amount where you are compared to other games.  Trackmania is practically a budget game for me.
#5 Edited by DjCmeP (1145 posts) -

I have a 3 day pass too. First one to pm me will get it.

#6 Posted by Djratchet (664 posts) -

@DjCmeP: I'd be happy to take it, I have $25, but I am hesitant to shell out without trying it first

#7 Posted by Pazy (2553 posts) -

If anyone else has a trial code id love to try it out. Trackmania 2 looks like amazing fun but im worried I wouldent play it for more than a couple days.

#8 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@Pazy: The email looked like a standard thing, so I'd imagine a few people here on the site have codes to give out.
#9 Edited by Absolute_Zero (241 posts) -

I will also throw my hat into the "I have guest passes" ring.

"Guest passes," he said? Yes, for I have 3! So send me a PM and let's get rolling!

Edit: All gone!

#10 Edited by BaaG (26 posts) -

I also have a pass. Anyone want it, feel free to PM.

Edit: Gone.

#11 Posted by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -
@BaaG: I'd love it if you still have it.
#12 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

After 2011 I don't have money to feed. I'm dying of famine. Slowly.

#13 Posted by Fripplebubby (1027 posts) -

I have a code too! PM me.

#14 Posted by pantzing_nome (567 posts) -

@Fripplebubby: If you still have the code I'd be interested in checking out the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.