Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

TrackMania² Canyon

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 14, 2011

The long-awaited full sequel to TrackMania is here! Drive fast and drift long in this crazy, physics-based fun racing game. Features gameplay similar to that of previous games in the series. The player can race on various tracks, with the ability to do stunts in various modes.

Spare Code for a trial?

BigChelski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By BigChelski

My friend is getting some money in 2 weeks and I need to convince him that this game is great so if anyone has a spare code I would be very appreciative :)

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

@BigChelski said:

My friend is getting some money in 2 weeks and I need to convince him that this game is great so if anyone has a spare code I would be very appreciative :)

Just download Trackmania Nations United: The Reckoning: Bloodlust: Etc from Steam. It's free and it's pretty much what you're getting in TM2, just not as pretty.

BigChelski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By BigChelski

@Ravenlight: Yeah but he is using Trackmania 1 as an excuse for not buying TM2 :/

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By MikkaQ

@BigChelski said:

@Ravenlight: Yeah but he is using Trackmania 1 as an excuse for not buying TM2 :/

If that's his excuse then I don't think he'll like 2 very much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.